IBM Social Influencer Program
IBM is very proud of their collaboration with innovative 3rd party influencers to share the IBM story. The IBM Social Influencer Program aligns perfectly with our Heart of Business Tour which focuses on sharing the IBM story by bringing together business leaders, IBM business partners, innovators, and thought leaders to connect and win. We wanted to share these great stats on the IBM Social Influencer Programs in 2015. Thank you for making the Heart of Business a huge success in 2015. Check back to this site often for upcoming dates!
IBM Social Influencer Program 2015 Successes
- “A New Way To Startup” partnered with 10 millennial lead startups to showcase IBM Verse and Watson Analytis though a web reality show – to drive awareness with new audiences. The campaign generated more than 1.84M video views!
- Influencers are critical to social amplification tied to key events and signature moments; this year #NewWayToEngage and #NewWayToWork influencers contributed to:
- 73% of TED@IBM social impressions
- 60% of IBM Insight impressions
- 71% of #SHRM15 and #SmarterWorkforce impressions
- #NewWayToWork was selected as the 2015 Viral #B2BCampaign of the Year by the American Business Awards.
- Developed new HR Influencer relationships to take over the 2015 SHRM event hashtag for IBM; responsible for more than 50% of #SHRM15 traffic during on-site tweet chat.
- Launched new Global Influencer Pilot with UKI team including a thought leadership roundtable on the future of work with 7 new influencers in London.
- Co-created and 3rd party influencer content is driving credibility, demand generation, and traffic to IBM.com.
Visit IBM’s #NewWayToWork Futurists page on IBM.com/SocialBusiness by clicking Learn > Thought Leadership.
Related IBM links:
- Podcast and Journal series on IBM Verse and Inclusive Design from Influencer, Bernie Borges
- eBook: Building a Smarter Workforce: What is the Future of HR?
- 3-part Audio Series: “Recruitment is Marketing” featuring influencer Meghan Biro, IBM SMEs and clients